Thank you @Pato_Lucas18, unnamed_914 it is, and the first text on top (Exhibition/Friendly) changed its color, but not the rest. What am I missing here?
Edit: Turns out you can modify each line of the main menu text color, that's what I was missing. Looks like the game matches the given rgb color to the few predefined base colors. I tried with two ligght colors, both of them ended up as simple white. Also, it would explain why they darker yellow hexcode resulted in a vibrant yellow text.
Edit2: What about the little hexagon in front of each textlines, inside the circles? It still remains yellow.
Edit: Turns out you can modify each line of the main menu text color, that's what I was missing. Looks like the game matches the given rgb color to the few predefined base colors. I tried with two ligght colors, both of them ended up as simple white. Also, it would explain why they darker yellow hexcode resulted in a vibrant yellow text.
Edit2: What about the little hexagon in front of each textlines, inside the circles? It still remains yellow.

