05-15-2012, 08:03 PM
Gracias a todos!!!!
En cuanto al parche ya me voy a poner a hacer la lista de selecciones y luego las adapto. Voy a empezar a adaptar los de la EURO 2012, que les aseguro que van a estar todos :123:
En cuanto al parche ya me voy a poner a hacer la lista de selecciones y luego las adapto. Voy a empezar a adaptar los de la EURO 2012, que les aseguro que van a estar todos :123:
"Well over there there's friends of mine
What can I say, I've known them for a long, long time
And they might overstep the line
But you just cannot get angry
In the same way..."
What can I say, I've known them for a long, long time
And they might overstep the line
But you just cannot get angry
In the same way..."
Arctic Monkeys - A Certain Romance

