Foro PES Retro

Versión completa: Kits by Shakhtar Donetsk |FK Krasnodar 18-19 preview
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Excelentes Shakhtar!
excelente esperaba los del plzen :134:.. Saludos
Hello, Shakhtar!

I'm sorry for not contacting you any sooner. I was on vacation now so I didn't really feel like thinking about PES kits for a while. :134:

Anyway, I've come back now and saw you've already released kits for Plzeň, which is awesome! Thanks a lot!

The main reason I'm writing this is because I finally have collected enough (I hope) pictures and information about this year's kits for Sparta, Slavia and Plzeň (just a couple of small correction suggestions for your kits). I've also decided to include Liberec just in case you would be interested in making them - they beat Udinese and got into the EL group stage, and most importantly their kits are incredibly similar to the ones you've already made (Zürich, Dnipro).

I've put all the stuff into a RAR file for you. I hope you find it useful and, when you find some time and motivation, create at least some of these kits. I've become a big fan of your work, you've made a LOT of great kits for European teams this summer, it would be awesome if a Czech pack was next!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5fcpkr

Many thanks for your interest and feel free to contact me if you need to know anything more. :123:
ohhh notables los kits muy buenos man!!
Cara, tremenda evoluição, seus kits estao em alto nivel... parabens
Amigo :134:, puedes hacer los Kits de los equipos que juegan la Europe League como el NK Maribor (Eslovenia), Esjberg (Dinamarca), Sloban Liberec (Republica Checa), Zulte Waregem (Belgica), Rijeka (Croacia), etc.
Rijeka ya está hecho por *aLe al igual que el Honved (lo menciono por si te interesa ese club).
Slovan y Maribor puede que los haga, ahorita estoy en un pequeño receso de unos cuantos días; Esjberg y Zulte nah, me dan mucha flojera.
(09-08-2013, 03:36 PM)NalappeMendy escribió: [ -> ]French Ligue 1 teams please

UP+1:123:
Muchas Gracias Por Todos Los GDB's
+1 , no te puedo dar mas
Great Kits :133: