Kits by Daniel_Juve | Out for a while...
(06-23-2015, 12:27 AM)JersonXD escribió: es un sueño cumplido que Daniel_Juve uno de los mejores kitmakers del mundo ( por no decir el mejor) este haciendo el GDB de mi seleccion :20: :03:
Se espera con ansias :123: :123:

Thanks a lot dude! :123:

(06-23-2015, 12:53 AM)oscar santioxx escribió: Dear Dani, long time I follow you closely ago for me and for many are the best maker in the world and one of my greatest desires was that my country (Peru) is made by your hands is just a game but I felt a lump in my throat to see your previous post .. even when forum PES6-PERU all agreed that it is a dream come true .. we survived the group of death and classify the quarter and now this for a long time I had no good news after another .. I can only give you thank you very much for take care my country Dani .. Thank you ..... Your wholehearted admirer no.1

PS: Know that I will have made Liverpool and Juventus through your hands is an orgasm haha. Please take into account. :20::20::20::58:

Your post makes me very happy mate, always nice to know there are people out-here who really appreciate my work for the game :133:

I'm really glad you are this happy about it, soon you'll be able to enjoy it! :20:

And congrats making through that tough group! hehe
danieljuvekits.blogspot.com
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
★★★
Responder
Muchos peruanos agradecerán este GDB Daniel, tenlo por seguro. :123: :123:

"There was an idea..."
#InfinityWar
Responder
:133:
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
★★★
Responder
GRACIAS POR HACER EL GDB DE MI SELECCION SE ESPERA CON ANCIAS, GRACIAS DANIEL SOS GRANDE!:123:
Responder
Muy bueno el kit de la selección de Perú.

Saludos. :123:
♕ PECH Patch 2021
★ #Sudamericano2011 | #Revolution2012 | #MasterPRO2013 | #Evolution2014-2015 | #Next-Generation2016-2017 | #Ultimate2017-2018 | #Master2018-2019 | #KingPatch2020 ★
Responder
(06-22-2015, 09:30 PM)Daniel_Juve escribió: Actually it's very easy to find pictures of that Eddy :24:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736...c2d2bf.jpg

See the pointy neck detail there?

It is just this the problem, Dan.
I have already made this kit with the tip. Some months ago. (or 1 year? I don't remember well).
But now, a new shirt has gone out (for America's Cup). Without tip in the neck, and I made this for this trophy.
But Peru is using the old one.
Responder
Oh I get it :51:
★★★
Responder

[Imagen: jOUNHuq.png]
Kits in Copa America 2015 version.
(If you want regular versions just delete the Copa America overlays).

Font by ???

Numbers by ??? edited by me.

Gloves by CyMp.

[Imagen: f3PRv7f.png]

Mostrar Contenido

Updates:

> Copa America 2015 overlay added (includes new captain armband)
> Gloves updated (by CyMp).

[Imagen: 8EAyl8l.png]

Updates:

> Copa America 2015 overlay added (includes CONMEBOL Champions Badge)
> Gloves updated (by CyMp).

[Imagen: yo4FJQC.png]

[Imagen: W1kh7Cg.png]

★★★
Responder
Hermosos :58: +1
¿Cual es el siguiente equipo a hacer?
"Nunca hice freestyle para comer de él, el freestyle come de mi alma con la calma de Javier. Así que si palmo pasta me da igual, yo paso de eso, estaré en mi barrio rapeando y me sentiré preso."
-Bnet-
Responder
good work...., we hope more of your great work about this Copa America
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 2 invitado(s)