Kits by Daniel_Juve | Out for a while...
As you may know I'm also a Genoa fan, I watch all the games, so I know him pretty well, he is the "Gattuso" type, not as good as Gattuso but he does the job, I think he could be a very useful bench player, but I feel Genoa needed him more then Juve :/

So as a Juve fan this is good, not fantastic but good, as a Genoa fan this is pretty bad news.
danieljuvekits.blogspot.com
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
★★★
Responder
Dan, senza offesa per carità. Però il nuovo logo della Juve non si può guardare.
Sarà che ero abituato al disegno della zebra, e la zebra non c'è.
Responder
I don't like it either, completely unnecessary...

:07:
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
★★★
Responder
Also, the logo looks pretty similar to the Infojobs one

[Imagen: 5PICBKJ4.jpg]

Mis Kits - Mi Facebook
Responder
Like I said, a completely unnecessary change.

:124:
★★★
Responder
I agree with Dan.
The old logo was wonderful. I loved it.......
And I'm a Roma fan.....

The Juve shirt without it, won't be the same. :59:
Responder
Yep :04:

I also like the Roma logo, I hope they don't do anything stupid like this in the future.
★★★
Responder
(01-18-2017, 03:49 PM)Daniel_Juve escribió: Yep :04:

I also like the Roma logo, I hope they don't do anything stupid like this in the future.

Never say never.......
I think that Pallotta is enough crazy for himself.
I wouldn't be surprised if this will happen.

Anyway, I hope not my friend.
Responder
:24::24::24:
Ah! Ah! Ah!......avete dato una bella "scucuzzata" agli "odiati cugini"!.....Bene così. :123:
Responder
:20::24:
★★★
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 5 invitado(s)