Kits by Daniel_Juve | Out for a while...
The problem is now Mediafire, as it has changed its appearance (to a better and more dynamic one Tongue), started to work wrongly, but what is strange is that the problem doesn't exist for some people, like me and maybe you :126:
"Well over there there's friends of mine
What can I say, I've known them for a long, long time
And they might overstep the line
But you just cannot get angry
In the same way..."

Arctic Monkeys - A Certain Romance
Responder
Yeah, for me works fine...

If anyone else is having this problem, please report to me.
danieljuvekits.blogspot.com
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
★★★
Responder
Hey Daniel que gran noticia verte por aca:123:! adoro tus kits y si alguno usuarios de evo web simplemente no valoran el trabajo y el tiempo que se toman los que editan :04:. Espero con ansias esos kist de la euro y vamos la juve que este año sale campionni!:22:
Responder
Gracias por tus palabras y lo mejor para ti tambien.:123:
No tengo un thread propio aqui...ademas que perdi un poco la motivación para editar, se volvio más una obligación que un pasatiempo...
Saludos!!
Responder
Cuanto me alegra verte en este foro Dani, tus kits y estadios son espectaculares!
Responder
(12-02-2011, 02:49 AM)pachi escribió: Hey Daniel que gran noticia verte por aca:123:! adoro tus kits y si alguno usuarios de evo web simplemente no valoran el trabajo y el tiempo que se toman los que editan :04:. Espero con ansias esos kist de la euro y vamos la juve que este año sale campionni!:22:

Thank you.

The EURO project is very exciting for me, I hope to do well, especially with the Azzurri kits!

And yes, la vecchia signora is going all the way this season... FORZA JUVE!

(12-02-2011, 03:25 AM)moramed escribió: Gracias por tus palabras y lo mejor para ti tambien.:123:
No tengo un thread propio aqui...ademas que perdi un poco la motivación para editar, se volvio más una obligación que un pasatiempo...
Saludos!!

I understand you very well in this matter, after a while to editing becomes a 'job' and there's no pay for it.

That's why I appreciate so much every comment from all you guys!

This is my pay.

:123:

(12-02-2011, 03:40 AM)madmax1979 escribió: Cuanto me alegra verte en este foro Dani, tus kits y estadios son espectaculares!

Grazie Mille!

That is the kind of comment I was talking about in the above answer! haha

:133:
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
★★★
Responder
Hey Daniel, nice to see you again my friend :20:
i don't know why they banned you in evo-web, they didn't give you a second chance!!
i hope u will come back again but anyway pes retro is a great forum too and i see here a great members and admins :134:
i think Euro project will be great with you,i hope i will finish it with you:134:
did you finish italy GK & HOME or not?..i think it will be the best italy kit ever :123:
any way u always does a great work my frieeeeeeeeeeeend :134:
Responder
(12-02-2011, 11:08 AM)El Nîŋo escribió: Hey Daniel, nice to see you again my friend :20:
i don't know why they banned you in evo-web, they didn't give you a second chance!!
i hope u will come back again but anyway pes retro is a great forum too and i see here a great members and admins :134:
i think Euro project will be great with you,i hope i will finish it with you:134:
did you finish italy GK & HOME or not?..i think it will be the best italy kit ever :123:
any way u always does a great work my frieeeeeeeeeeeend :134:

Thank you for taking some time to come here!

I assume my friend Makavelik gave you my message.

I really appreciate you coming here, I see you didn't even had an account, so the fact you created one just to talk here shows a lot of respect. Grazie mille.

About Evo-Web, yes they banned me just for saying a bad word to that 'space cowboy' user who was always saying offensive and useless things at my thread, I lost my patience and called him a bad name and that was it. The moderators didn't even talked to me about it, nothing.

About the EURO and Italy, I'm still working to make it better and better. My Italy shirt will arrive next week I think and then I'll be able to see even more details. And the Away kit still needs to be revealed for the GDB release.

I really miss following your thread, you were doing such incredible kits for the EURO, so sad I can't follow it anymore. There are a LOT of high class kitmakers here, like gerardo and villapilla (that you know well) for exemple.

The EURO will be great with so much quality kits such as yours!

I thank you once more for all the comments and compliments my friend.

PS: You could open your thread here too just so I can keep up with your GDB releases and previews! :24:

★★★
Responder
You are a Master!

Thanks for your kits! :134:
Responder
(12-02-2011, 12:34 PM)~Bustinhoo! escribió: You are a Master!

Thanks for your kits! :134:

Thank you for the kind comment!

:133:
★★★
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 10 invitado(s)