Kits by Daniel_Juve | Out for a while...
Hi Daniel.
Welcome here.I never understood why they banned you at evo-web and not this silly guy who all time criticize the work of others with a bad way.Anyway I like too much your work.
Keep it up friend!
Responder
[offtopic]@giacomo greco

A silly guy has a silly username... Space cowboy :24::24::24:
"Well over there there's friends of mine
What can I say, I've known them for a long, long time
And they might overstep the line
But you just cannot get angry
In the same way..."

Arctic Monkeys - A Certain Romance
Responder
(11-30-2011, 10:16 PM)giacomo greco escribió: Hi Daniel.
Welcome here.I never understood why they banned you at evo-web and not this silly guy who all time criticize the work of others with a bad way.Anyway I like too much your work.
Keep it up friend!

I lost my patience with that 'space cowboy' user and used a bad word... THAT IS IT.

This is the reason, I called him a bad name, that's why they banned me, after all the things I've done for the forum and for the PES6 community. Quite ridiculous if you ask me, and they kept my thead there, so they can still use all the things I've done for them, they have no respect at all.

Anyway,

Glad to see you can continue following and commenting with me here, you were one of the good guys.

:123:

danieljuvekits.blogspot.com
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
★★★
Responder
(11-30-2011, 10:24 PM)Daniel_Juve escribió:
(11-30-2011, 10:16 PM)giacomo greco escribió: Hi Daniel.
Keep it up friend!

I lost my patatience with that 'space cowboy' user and used a bad word... THAT IS IT.

This is the reason, I called him a bad name, that's why the banned me, after all the things I've done for the forum and for the PES6 community. Quite ridiculous if you ask me, and they kept my thead there, so they can still use all the things I've done for them, they have no respect at all.

Anyway,

Glad to see you can continue following and commenting with me here, you were one of the good guys for me.

You welcome my friend.
I understand very well how you feel.
Greetings!

:123:

Responder
I cant understand some users of evo-web.

keep this forum clean of they
SANG CULÉ

SIGUENOS EN FACEBOOK:Brazil 2014
Responder
I agree, no 'space cowboys' here please!

:51:
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
★★★
Responder
(11-30-2011, 10:54 PM)Daniel_Juve escribió: I agree, no 'space cowboys' here please!

:51:

I totaly agree.

Responder
giacomo, on another subject, can you find me good pictures of the new Poland kit?

The back part especially, it's the only part of the kit I didn't get to see well to create it.

Also pictures of the keepers, I couldn't find any one good of it...

I ask this for anyone here, need a little help with this!

★★★
Responder
I was very happy in evo-web in the past, but i must to say it changes a lot in a very short time and went to the bad road, so i said i go out from it and fortunatelly, in this forum i found a great team of users an a very nice place to post
SANG CULÉ

SIGUENOS EN FACEBOOK:Brazil 2014
Responder
And that's what I'm looking for here too.

So far so good!

★★★
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 5 invitado(s)