Kits by jinzo0089 | CD Guadalajara GDB| DL
muy bueno!!
Grêmio, Campeón del Mundo 1983.

She don't lie
She don't lie
She don't liee
Cocaaaine
Responder
Amigo thanks for your try on CD Guadalajara kits but there are many things that you made wrong.

As 1st the white socks don't use the Adidas logos up to the thin red horizontal stripes but a bit down on the back of socks as you can see here

Mostrar Contenido

The away blue socks must have white horizontal stripes on top and white Adidas logos on the back.Look here

Mostrar Contenido

You must make them like this

Mostrar Contenido

The stripes on black keeper I told you that must be pink.They look almost orange as you made them and this is wrong.You must make the black keeper colors exactly like this examble kit of Colombia keeper

Mostrar Contenido

Finally the away kit is a darker blue color only in the front part of shirt.The away blue shorts must not be the same color with home blue shorts as you made but must use the lighter blue color as it is the back part of away shirt and also this lighter blue color must put on away blue socks.
Look carefully the photos here from the game that played vs Veracruz and you'll understand what I mean

Mostrar Contenido

I hope that you can make a final update with these details fixed to be the kits totally correct.Thank you!
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)