Kits by Daniel_Juve | Out for a while...
Nope.

That's why I posted the picture with the angle I need, I have all other angles and pictures, haha.
danieljuvekits.blogspot.com
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
★★★
Responder
Aca te dejo un albun Smile Casi al final hay fotos

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search...age&ep=2#4
Responder
I have those too, but they are too small.
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
★★★
Responder

[Imagen: kQnJB6L.png]
Finally home kit finished, and another amazing kit by Puma!

This kit gave me a lot of work, even the Puma PWR ACTV is slightly different in the front area.

In fact all these Puma templates have an extra challenge in proportions since the shirts are way longer then normal.

But I think the kit files will speak for themselves once released, you guys will see the amount of details, etc.

Only GK template left now, and then release.

[Imagen: KZU3yDj.png]

★★★
Responder
Your work is simply amazing Daniel!!
SANG CULÉ

SIGUENOS EN FACEBOOK:Brazil 2014
Responder
Thanks Johnny!

And about your kit that you asked me about, it's a nice start, you obviously have a lot to learn and improve but if you keep on going you'll get better with time.

Oh and why you kept the "by Eddy65" in the kit? haha. Also, that area is texture used in the game you should not put anything (logos) there ever. If you wanna put your name in the texture there are other zones that will not destroy textures in-game that you can use.
★★★
Responder
Thanks for your good words Daniel i really apreciate it.

Im making some small countries for my patch (last teams are Tanzania and Seychelles), teams that good makers normally will not make
SANG CULÉ

Responder
Nice work!!!! I will really enjoy to use your tight kits this time!!!!! :83: :83:

+1
"The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work."
Responder
Excelente previa Dan, increible cada detalle de esas camisetas y ademas eres el primero que se fija en los detalles que tienen los números Puma ajajajaj :134: se espera ese gdb
PECH King Patch 2019-2020
PECH Master Patch 2018-2019 - PECH Ultimate Patch 2017-2018 - PECH Next Generation 2016-2017 - PECH Evolution Patch 2014-2015 - MasterPro Patch 2013
Responder
Daniel i have a new kit for Cameroon, they used it yesterday against Macedonia:

[Imagen: 628x471.jpg]

https://d9hblenkye35w.cloudfront.net/med...ll-lnd.jpg
SANG CULÉ

Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 8 invitado(s)