Kits by Daniel_Juve | Out for a while...
great work :134:
Responder
Fantastic Daniel!
Responder
extraordinary! :123:
Responder
ayuda consulta los uniformes me salen exactos pero los dorsales me salen en blanco no me los detecta, en cualquier partido que juego ninguno trae los dorsales
Responder
So much greatness in a preview (and much more in the last GDB!)
Responder
(04-09-2014, 03:38 PM)chamba1991 escribió: ayuda consulta los uniformes me salen exactos pero los dorsales me salen en blanco no me los detecta, en cualquier partido que juego ninguno trae los dorsales

Have no idea what you're talking about, explain better and with pictures if you want help.

(04-09-2014, 08:41 PM)SaNTii escribió: So much greatness in a preview (and much more in the last GDB!)

Thanks a lot man, appreciate you commenting :20:
danieljuvekits.blogspot.com
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
★★★
Responder
Ese GDB :12::12: Hay que guardar esto. Algún día va a costar mucho dinero :134::134:
Grande Dani! :123:
Mi topic de edición de Boots
Ir al Topic

Pura sabrosura de coco
Responder
Your English is not helping (dorsal players), post an image of the problem and it will make things easier to understand.
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
★★★
Responder

[Imagen: TaMVnrD.png]
Madness!

A new record of 75 folders in this set, of which 48 are GK only. Just so you have an idea, they have more GK folders than Bayern's whole set.

I have no idea what is going on with Freiburg, but it was the first time I had to create eight GK kits for the same team, and that includes 3 blue kits!

[Imagen: blink.gif]

Includes kits in Bundesliga, DFB-Pokal and UEFA Europa League versions.

Gloves by CyMp.

[Imagen: wgAZo1e.png]

Mostrar Contenido

[Imagen: W1kh7Cg.png]
★★★
Responder
Marvelous Daniel, thank you!!!
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 7 invitado(s)